An Experienced Construction Management Firm Serving Businesses Throughout the Winston-Salem, NC, Area
One of the most common traps a company can fall into is assuming it can complete an office relocation project without outside help. It may seem feasible on paper, but there are many potential pitfalls that can end up delaying the project, blowing the budget, and causing a drop in company productivity. If your business is contemplating an office relocation to, from, or within the Winston-Salem, North Carolina, area, let the construction management experts at Relocation Strategies Charlotte ensure a seamless transition. We will take the stress off your employees and utilize our expertise to oversee every step of your project so your company can continue to run smoothly throughout.
So, what does a construction project management firm provide? For starters, we can identify a broker who will help you find a new office space that meets all of your needs. Then, we can provide a detailed feasibility study to determine real budgetary numbers. Additionally, we will:
- Develop a project master schedule
- Draft all construction documents
- Identify vendors that fit your needs and budget
- Manage all vendor work and ensure payments are made
- Manage all construction work provided by the general contractor
- Assist with office furniture and equipment acquisition, as well as the liquidation of unneeded items
- Oversee the decommissioning process for your old office space
Contact Relocation Strategies Charlotte today if you would like additional information about the construction management services we offer to businesses in Winston-Salem, NC, and surrounding communities.