Comprehensive Corporate Project Management Services for Companies in Greensboro, NC & Nearby Cities
A corporate project management consultant can provide time- and expense-saving services for businesses that are undergoing office moves or expansions. In the Greensboro, North Carolina, area, Relocation Strategies Charlotte (RSI Charlotte) has helped countless businesses complete successful relocations, whether they moved to a larger office in their current building or a new office across the state. Our experienced staff can take the pressure off your employees and ensure that your company’s relocation is completed in a timely fashion and doesn’t interfere with office productivity.
As your corporate project management firm, RSI Charlotte will create a detailed move assessment to accurately project your costs and identify key issues that need to be considered before your company’s relocation to, from, or within the Greensboro, NC, area. We will also help you choose a real estate broker who can provide options for your new location. Our services also include:
- Overseeing the drafting of all construction documents, as well as all request for proposal (RFP) paperwork
- The review of all project plans and designs to ensure accurate specifications
- The selection and management of all necessary vendors, including a transportation company, an office furniture vendor, IT professionals, and more
- The creation and management of a master project schedule
- The development of an overall project budget
- And much more
And, once your company’s office move is completed, RSI Charlotte will oversee the decommissioning of your previous office space to ensure it is in the proper condition so the keys can be returned to the landlord.
Contact Relocation Strategies Charlotte today to learn how our corporate project management services can help your company. We serve businesses in Greensboro, NC, and nearby cities.