Relocation Strategies, Charlotte Offers Facility Management Services to Businesses Throughout the Charlotte, NC, Area
While you might think that one of your current employees can handle all the necessary facility management duties at your office in the Charlotte, North Carolina, area, you likely haven’t considered the many different responsibilities that this role involves. If you want to ensure that your company isn’t relying on an employee who is underqualified and overextended, let Relocation Strategies, Charlotte (RSI Charlotte) serve as your facility manager. We have been providing comprehensive project management services since 2006 and can ensure that your company is in good hands so your employees can focus on more important tasks.
Our Facility Management Services
When you partner with RSI Charlotte, we can provide a wide array of services, including:
- Management of a construction project such as an office expansion, restacking, or decommissioning
- The coordination of regular maintenance services
- Furniture and equipment inventory services
- The management of office relocations, including the construction of the new office
- The identification of facility issues that could impact company productivity
And, as an experienced project management firm, RSI Charlotte can help with office design and space planning and help identify all the vendors needed to complete your project. We can also provide a feasibility study that will help determine if a new office space you’re considering is right for your company’s needs.
If you would like to learn more about the facility management services we can provide for your company, contact Relocation Strategies, Charlotte today to schedule a consultation.