A Test Fit Could Save Your Burlington, NC, Company From Making A Costly Error During an Office Move
A test fit is just one of the important services offered by Relocation Strategies, Inc. (RSI Charlotte) that could help your company avoid costly delays during a relocation project. As one of the premier project management firms serving the Burlington, North Carolina, area, RSI Charlotte can provide the turnkey services your business needs while allowing your employees to stay focused on the business at hand. We’ve been assisting area companies since 2006 and have the expertise needed to ensure that your relocation is completed on time and within your budget.
What is a Test Fit?
When you have identified a new office space that you’re interested in, RSI Charlotte will analyze the space and create a floorplan to determine if it will be able to accommodate all of your staffing and operational needs. As your project manager, we will also:
- Perform a feasibility study so we can create an accurate master schedule and budget
- Use our knowledge and local contacts to identify vendors who can meet your construction and transportation needs
- Develop all needed construction and RFP documentation
- Help with the procurement of new office furniture and the liquidation of unneeded items
- Provide secure storage for items that can’t immediately be moved into your new office
- Decommission your old office space so it can be returned in good shape
If you would like us to perform a test fit to see if your company is moving into the right office space to meet its needs, contact RSI Charlotte today. We will be happy to provide a free consultation at your Burlington-area office to discuss all of the project management services we offer.