Project Planning Assistance for Businesses in the Charlotte, NC, Area
Are you in search of office project planning help in Charlotte or a nearby area in North Carolina? If so, allow the talented, experienced staff at Relocation Strategies, Inc. (RSI Charlotte) to serve your needs. Whether you’re relocating to a new office space, expanding your current office, or redesigning your floor plan, we can make the project planning process simpler than you ever thought possible.
The dedicated team at RSI Charlotte can provide a variety of project planning assistance services to help bring your specific project to fruition. Our services include:
- Feasibility studies – The last thing you want to do is enter into a lease for a property that won’t meet your needs. We will analyze the property you’re considering, determine if it will fit your operational requirements, and provide a budget to show what it will cost you to move in.
- Vendor selection and management – RSI Charlotte will source renovation contractors, electricians, painters, IT firms, and all other vendors needed to transform your office into the space you need it to be.
- Documentation production – Whether it’s construction documents, requests for proposal documents, or billing paperwork, we will handle it all, so you don’t have to.
- Commissioning and decommissioning – If you’re moving to a new location and leaving old furniture or other assets behind, we’ll assist in the liquidation process.
- Furniture procurement – No office space is complete without furniture, and our team can help you find all of the furniture you need for your firm
- Office layout design assistance – We can design or redesign your floor plan and systems furniture to ensure that no space in your office goes to waste
Commercial Storage Assistance
Another part of the office relocation or remodeling process that often gets overlooked is the need for commercial storage options. At some point in the process, you’re inevitably going to want to securely store new or existing office furniture or equipment. That’s where RSI Charlotte comes in. We will come to the site, collect your property, transport it safely to our nearby commercial warehouse, and store it for safekeeping. We’ll provide a full inventory, and when you want all or part of your items delivered to your new office, we’ll be there in a flash. This service is also valuable for commercial general contractors who are encountering unexpected delays. If you’ve received a shipment of new furniture but the construction process has lagged and it can’t be installed yet, we’ll remove the headache and store it until you’re ready.
To find out more about how we can assist you with office project planning for an expansion or a move, please contact RSI Charlotte today. Whether you’re already in Charlotte or are relocating to the Queen City, we’ll be pleased to serve you.